About

-> Currently travelling Eastern Europe for 8 weeks.

Hello, my name is Heather.

I’m a recent university graduate from Rhodes University in South Africa, I’m 22-years old and I’m going on an adventure.

This adventure has no set destination, other than old age, and I hope to find myself travelling across the globe over the next few years. This far I have been lucky enough to experience the beauty, weirdness and magic of many different places. And that’s what this blog is for – capturing that magic.

According to an app I downloaded in a moment of boredom while motivated by free wifi; I’ve only seen 10% of the world. SoΒ I still have the other 90% to see before I’m zooming around on a motorised scooter, terrorising the other people living in my old folks home. Time to get a move on then I think.

This blog began as an online travel journal I started during a trip to China in 2014 to keep my family and friends up to date on my adventures. I enjoyed writing it so much that I decided to keep it up once I got back to South Africa. Over the past two years it has developed into what it is now and IΒ record my adventures here for the world (but most probably just my parents and my gran. Hi gran!) to read.

It’s 2016, I’ve finally graduated with a degree in Journalism and I’m ready to take on the world, one blog post a time.

Read, Comment, Enjoy.

Heather x

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s